Get 25% off EV Chargers this month when you try our services!
Signed in as:
The EV 100 is a commercial dual output design EV charger with a charging capacity of up to 180kW and good compatibility to meet charging needs. It is equipped with 18ft cable CCS Type 1 Plug, 7″ LED screen.
It has a charging cable management system that automatically collects the cable after the EV is charged, which is convenient and easy to manage. Customer can customize the color, the operating system is simple and easy to understand. The product is equipped with plug-and-charge, NFC, LAN/4G/WiFi, OCPP1.6J. It has good waterproof and dustproof function and can be used safely outdoors.
Certificate: ETL & FCC
Input Voltage: 480Vac
Output Rating: 180kW
Charging Interface: CCS Type 1 Plug
Connectivity: OCPP 1.6 JSON (OCPP 2.0 compatible)
Network: Wi-Fi+LAN Standard (4G Optional )
Cable Length: 18ft ( 25ft charging cable optional)
We offer comprehensive IT solutions to help your business run smoothly.
USCharger offers ABB distributed High Power DC Fast Chargers, that support both CCS and NACS and CHAdeMO standards with one or two connectors. This DC Split System is designed to provide high power charging with distributed dispenser and power conversion units. This product is easy to operate with an intuitive touchscreen display that facilitates access control, charging status, and help menus. The ABB-175 and 350 are ideal for feet charging and a variety of parking applications where higher power DC charging is needed with minimal space next to the electric vehicle parking spot.
• 150 to 920Vdc output voltage range supports new high voltage DC charging voltages
• 175kW (single cabinet) or 350kW (dual cabinet) rated output power
• Distributed system where dispenser and power conversion cabinet are separated
• Liquid cooled cabled
• User friendly control interface allows for PIN or RFID accessibility
• Tempered glass touchscreen LCD display for added durability and daylight readability
• OCPP 1.6 standard supports integration into USCharger's EVSE management platform
• LTE Modem and LAN for connectivity
• Compact design for space saving power-to-footprint ratio
• 480V 3-phase input for high e ciency conversion
• Available with single CCS, Dual CCS1 and CCS1 & CHAdeMO connectors
NACS will be available soon.
• DIN70212 and ISO15118-2 protocols supported
• Materials and Finish: Enclosure - Hot galvanized steel; Facade - Plastic; Screen - Tempered glass
• Power Cabinet Dimensions (D x W x H): 30.3” x 46.1” x 79.9” (H) / 770mm x 1170mm x 2030mm
• Dispenser Dimensions (D x W x H): 16.7“ x 23.2” x 96.8” /425mm x 590mm x 2458mm
• Power Cabinet Weight: 2954lbs / 1340kg
• Dispenser Weight: 250kg / 551lbs
We believe that charging your EV shouldn't break the bank. That's why we offer affordable pricing plans that fit your budget. Plus, with our loyalty program, you can earn rewards for every charge while your user eroam to over 100 eroaming networks world wide.